Sunday, September 6, 2009

Song Fa Bak Kut Teh

It was a rainy day and we all thought eating something soupy would be great!

I recommended Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, the one opposite Central Mall @ Clarke Quay since I've been pretty intrigued to try since long time ago. How can I not?
I heard many good reviews about their Bak Kut Teh from some friends and whenever I happened to be around the area, what I always saw was an eating house full of customers, both day and night.

Pork Ribs Bak Kut Teh
Honestly, this peppery type tasted pretty good, almost identical to the Bak Kut Teh at old Havelock Road. We ordered 1 big bowl and 2 small ones.

Pigs Trotter
My siblings and I kind of grew up eating this so we kind of missed it. I must say, it's well-cooked and the meat was soft and juicy.

Mixed Kidney and liver. I like it boiled completely well.

Salted Vegetables
This is my favorite and I think it suits to be served with Bak Kut Teh
the most .

Kailan stirred with Oyster Sauce

You Tiao, good to dip it to the soup before eating it, as always.

SONG FA BAK KUT TEH
11 New Bridge Road #01-01


Yet, my favorite so far is still Ah Sio Pork Ribs Eating House.

No comments:

Post a Comment