I cook. During bad days and good days. And here's what I got on one of the days. =P
What you need:
Pomfrets, Sliced Tomatoes, Sliced Mushrooms, Sliced ginger, Chilli Padi, Parsley, Soya sauce, Fish sauce
How to cook:
- Marinate & massage pomfrets with salt.
- Arrange in a container. Top it with sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, gingers & cut chilli padi.
- Spread evenly 2 spoons of fish sauce and 1-2 spoon of soya sauce
- Top it with parsley
- Steam for 5-6 minutes at medium-high heat in microwave-oven which can be used for steaming.
This was easy as my mom happened to bring us very delicious sambal with petai beans. All I need to do was just to buy shrimps, fried some cube tofu, added them to frying pan and tossed with salt & sugar.
- Fry the garlic with olive oil over medium heat until fragrant, not brownish. Add onion and stir for 20 sec. Toss them up with tomatoes and capsicums.
- Now, add all the chicken fillets in until 70% cooked.
- Add 2 spoons of fish sauce, add salt, sugar and pepper. Continue cooking.
- Add basil, stir and cover it for a while.