Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hangari Galbi, Orchard Central

Hangari Galibi at Orchard Central

Okay i must admit that ever since i started this blog, every time i go for a meal with friends, they're kinda obliged to wait for me to take photograph of each dish with different angles and stuffs like that, which I hope nobody finds it annoying. =P ok well... think about it, i do it only with my closest people, so i don't bother anyway.. Haha..

I heart Korean food, especially ever since being introduced by my korean friends in Denmark. They enjoyed cooking a lot and what they did looked kinda fun, like they had this easy-going way of cooking in my opinion. And since I came back to Singapore, I've been trying out Korean restaurants here. I found two pretty authentic ones at Chinatown and went there regularly ever since. Recently found another one at Orchard Central and gave it a shot. Let's take a look at the dishes we ordered at Hangari Galibi.

Some kimchi pickles/vegetables as appetizer

Salad

Side Dishes
I don't usually order them in Korean restaurant, they're automatically served


Spicy Korean Pancake

Korean Seafood Soup

The raw meat to be grilled

The grilling stove

They actually still use charcoal and, I am not very sure but i guess the metal thing on top kind of acts as a fan.

Grilled meat cooked by the waitress

Wrap the grilled meat with these veggies

The bill cost us about SGD 115 but it's a pretty good deal with 15% off by Amex credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment