Monday, August 31, 2009

Thai Foodholic

Central Thai @ Orchard Central

Yes, it's actually pretty official that Orchard Central has kinda just become my favorite hang-out place recently. Have been there for 4 to 5 times within the past 2 months or even less, what a record. The place is not too crowded and you can easily find a place to just hang out for a drink or meal over a chit chatting.

Thai Grilled Beef Salad
This is pretty good actually even though it wasn't really something I wanted to order.

The ordinary yet special-in-some-ways Sambal Kangkung

Glass Noodle with Tom Yam Soup
I personally prefer the clear type tom yam soup, like the one served by Thai Express.

Beef Hor Fun
This is okay, it's just that I am not really a Hor Fun lover.

And check out our choices of desserts ;)

The tapioca was pretty fresh, soft & sweet.

Mango Glutinous/Sticky Rice
The mango was good, but we're too full to finish all of the glutinous rice.

I heart Thai food.
There's always a feeling of happiness every time I eat Thai food.

No comments:

Post a Comment