Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ebisboshi Shotengai

Ebisboshi features 7 Japanese dining brands under one roof in a food amusement street setting

Okay, let me be very honest that I wasn't interested in this Japanese restaurant at all, like every time I happened to be at Iluma and passed, I was like "This is a one weird restaurant.." even though the overall design looked really nice, it's just, there were some elements of japanese animation. No no, not that I have something against japanese animation but i just thought it was kinda redundant. So i went there and figured it out eventually. The idea is to transport us back to the old Japan as we step into the restaurant. Yea, you know, probably ninja and all that. I can say I am officially a fan now, the food was good and they're indeed unique in their own way.

A unique way of ordering your food
Use a talking pen!
Curious?? Go and check it out yourself =)

And here,presented to you all the food that we ordered (minus 1 set of sushi which was eaten by my brother when we're away for a few seconds), oh, and there were only 3 of us there =P

Beef & Seafood Set, came with rice, soup & salad -- great juicy meat and fresh seafood!

Chicken Fried Noodle -- pretty ordinary

Sashimi -- was good

Caterpillar Roll -- was literally melting in my mouth

Saiko Roll -- the Saiko sauce was really good that we had to eat our next order (grilled squid) with it.

Grilled Squid

We haven't tried its desserts under Sweet Brothers brand because we're tempted by the ice-cream nearby. I will be back!

2 comments:

Daniel L said...

Okay, I think I've passed this restaurant and ignored it several times too

foodsholic said...

it's worth a try!

Post a Comment