Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ham & Egg

Two things I should always have in my fridge: eggs and ham. Okay even though nowadays honestly, i dont stock up as much and as often as i used to anymore because well, i'm not supposed to eat eggs that much for cholesterol reason (I still can't believe how hard it was for my mom to beg me to eat eggs when i was a kid!) and secondly processed meat, I heard, is very unhealthy =P.

Let's see how easy it is to make this:

Ingredients:
  • Eggs
  • Ham
  • Salt
  • Frying oil/margarine
  • Pepper
How to make it:
  • Heat oil in frying pan for 30 seconds. Arrange the ham nicely.
  • Break the eggs on top
  • Cover it with pan cover for 30 secs
  • Open it and take a pinch of salt and spread it
  • Pepper it.
  • Cover for 15 secs and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment