Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ananas Cafe Chicken Rice

I wonder, what is better than lazing on a comfortable sofa, with the tv on, accompanied by a pack of delicious Singapore Hainanese chicken rice, after a long-day at work?

Was looking for food at Tiong Bahru Plaza after work and saw the newly opened Ananas Cafe. The posters and food display looked pretty tempting. I was just curious how would a $2 chicken rice be like? I mean, isn't that extremely cheap? and it surprisingly turned out to be better than expected. [Eggs, vegetables and chicken organs added at additional prices]


Check it out, I am sure you'll be curious too.


Fyi, Ananas Cafe also serves Halal food such as Nasi Lemak, Fried Bee Hoon, etc.

2 comments:

Deb said...

$2 is freakin cheap!

dflautan said...

I just had it today.
made.my.day.
=)

Post a Comment