Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Char Kwetiau (Fried Rice Noodle), Penang Place


I've been craving for Penang food for the longest time. Since 2005. No joke. My favorite Penang dish has always been Char Kwetiau, which always came with big juicy shrimps. I even made a colleague from Penang promised to bring me one or two when she visited her hometown a few months ago, I seriously didn't mind if it would be less delicious or if I would have to heat it up myself again. But too bad, I had to be in Surabaya for work at that time.

So, today during lunch hour, we decided to go to Penang Place at the International Business Park (IBP) to temporarily fulfill my never-ending cravings for a plate of Penang Char Kwetiau. I seriously think my cravings for Penang food shall only be completely fulfilled someday if I make a trip there. I miss eating Char Kwetiau, Laksa or Lok Lok from the road-side stalls. They serve the best street cuisine!

Pop by Penang Place restaurant at IBP if you have the same cravings! They serve both Penang buffet and ala-carte menu.



No comments:

Post a Comment