Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Mighty Marutama Ramen


I am a Ramen lover, no question. I used to visit Ajisen Ramen quite often during school times. Have you noticed that recently, there are more ramen shops around compared to, say 3-4 years ago? Life is much more fun definitely! =P

Anyway, I always recommend everyone to try Marutama Ramen. Very simple menu, so you don't sit there wasting time deciding what to eat (but you'll probably need to spend time queuing). I like the noodle texture, which is a little bit different from other ramen noodles in Singapore. What is hard to resist is the soup and the half-boiled egg (one each was never enough for my siblings and I). Adding more char siew and seaweed will be perfect.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like marutama too. look fwd to more posts!

cheryl

Post a Comment