Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Enjoy the street snack of Taiwan


Handmade Oyster Mee Sua

XXL Crispy Chicken

I am actually not the type who snacks but when I first tried the crispy chicken of Shihlin Taiwan Street Snack at their Far East Plaza outlet years ago, I was totally into it. This is probably not the healthiest snack but I would miss it once in a while (even though I quite get sick of it now honestly). I love oyster, i eat it cooked or raw so, definitely the oyster meesua is a must-try too!

I seriously think the business idea is brilliant. A product of two young singaporeans who paid a five-figure to a Taiwanese chef to learn how to make the snacks in the entire 2 months. Today, the franchise has expanded to neighboring countries like Malaysia and Indonesia. My friend's brother tried to bring the franchise to my hometown in Medan, (Indonesia) and it probably will be opened soon if everything works. I hope so! this probably can bring new excitement to the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment